"No work begins until you approve the job specification."
The process is simple.
- Contact me to inquire about a support & maintenance service.
- Once I have all the facts, I'll email a job specification including completion date and price.
- Once you approve the job specification, I'll start working on your website.
- When the work is done, I'll notify you. You then check the work.
- When you are satisfied, you make final approval.
- The Support job closes and you make payment.
Prices are charged hourly except for customized jobs. Most jobs are hourly.
The cost depends on time. The longer it takes, the more it costs.
Time depends on the job, start date and how soon your reply to questions. Some jobs are more involved while others can be done quickly.
Ask. I might be able to do it.
Scripting ,except for ready-made Google Gadgets, extremely customized HTML and stores are not available right now while I concentrate on basics support services. If you don't see a service offered, ask.
"Standard" support includes tasks necessary to any website maintenance, Google Sites or not. They usually include updates to content (such as text and images), new page creation, file management and so on. "Custom" support includes tasks specific to "a" website such as designing a page layout or a custom template.